PhD studentships at the University of Cambridge are advertised at the University's Jobs site.
In addition, the Graduate Admissions office provides a range of information on postgraduate programmes at Cambridge.
Particular MPhil and PhD courses relevant to Big Data are listed below. Please visit the relevant pages, and pay particular attention to the entry requirements and guidance for applicants there:
- Advanced Computer Science MPhil
- Machine Learning, Speech and Language Technology MPhil (new)
- Cambridge Centre for Analysis Centre for Doctoral Training
- Cambridge Centre for Computational Biology MPhil and PhD
- Centre for Scientific Computing MPhil and PhD
- Part III Mathematics
- Mathematical Genomics and Medicine PhD
- Centre for Doctoral Training in Data, Risk And Environmental Analytical Methods
PhD opportunities at the Alan Turing Institute
Please visit the Alan Turing Institute website for information about studentship opportunities there.
PhD Opportunities at the Centre for Doctoral Training
Please visit the Centre for Doctoral Training website for further information.
For information on training or advice available to members of the University, click here.