10 PhD studentships: Applications closed 7 January 2020
The Department of Computer Science and Technology have funding for 10 PhD studentships in the Application of Artificial Intelligence to the study of Environmental Risks (AI4ER), UKRI Centre for Doctoral Training.
Full details about the studentships and the application page can be found here on the University jobs site.
Applications close on 7th January 2020.
It is advisable to start researching funding opportunities at least a year before your course begins.
PhD studentships at the University of Cambridge are advertised at the University's Jobs site. The studentships are listed along with the name of the department hosting the studentship. For a full list of departments and faculties at the University, visit this page where you can learn more about the research interests within each department.
MPhil and PhD course relevant to data science
Particular MPhil and PhD courses relevant to data science are listed below. Please visit the relevant pages, and pay particular attention to the entry requirements and guidance for applicants there:
- Advanced Computer Science MPhil
- Machine Learning and Machine Intelligence MPhil
- Cambridge Centre for Analysis Centre for Doctoral Training
- Mathematics of Information PhD
- Cambridge Centre for Computational Biology MPhil and PhD
- Centre for Scientific Computing MPhil and PhD
- Part III Mathematics
- Mathematical Genomics and Medicine PhD
- Centre for Doctoral Training in Data, Risk And Environmental Analytical Methods
PhD Opportunities at the Cambridge Centre for Doctoral Training
Please visit the Cambridge Centre for Doctoral Training (CTD) in Data Intensive Science website for further information.